RYDALL CC coil cleaner safely cleans and brightens air-cooled condensers, permanent air filters, evaporator coils, window units and any other finned cooling/heating coils or equipment. RYDALL CC is non-corrosive, non-hazardous and biodegradable. This means that RYDALL CC will not corrode or tarnish aluminum or other metal surfaces, is safe for the user and can be safely disposed of down normal drains.
RYDALL CC is a powerful, yet totally safe cleaner that can be applied indoors or outdoors as a non-foaming spray or through a foaming applicator to penetrate deep into the coil beds. This provides the user with the most versatile coil cleaner available and eliminates the need to carry multiple products to accomplish one simple job.
Why Clean Your Coils With RYDALL CC Coil Cleaner?
Air-cooled condensers, evaporator coils and other finned cooling and heating coils can become coated and clogged with organic and inorganic deposits such as oils, calcium, dust, dirt and other deposits. This contamination will, in turn, cause the coil to loose efficiency in the form of increased energy consumption, loss of air flow and a decrease in indoor air quality. Cleaning your coils a minimum of twice per year will restore your efficiencies and extend the useful life of your equipment.
- Biodegradable & non-corrosive
- Low odor acid-based formulation
- NSF A3 certified
- Safe on all roofing materials
- Goggles, gloves and other protective garments should be worn when using this product. Equipment should be shut off prior to cleaning.
- Vacuum and/or manually remove heavy or loose debris from the coil surface prior to applying RYDALL CC.
- Apply with a low pressure plastic sprayer or a low pressure foaming plastic sprayer or applicator. If a thick, penetrating foam is desired, apply with a foaming applicator. If the deposits are light, a standard low pressure sprayer or spray bottle will be adequate.
- Prepare cleaning solution by mixing one part RYDALL CC with two parts of water. Add the water to the sprayer first, then add the RYDALL CC.
- Spray cleaning solution onto dirty coils or surfaces and allow it to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and return the system to service.
- If the coil is not cleaned to satisfaction, repeat the cleaning procedure.
- Thoroughly rinse out sprayer, its spraying wand and nozzle with water.
Note: For permanent or removal type filters you may place the unit in a dip tank of solution diluted at one part RYDALL CC to two parts water. Let sit for 20-30 minutes then thoroughly rinse with water.
Click Here to view Tech Data Sheet
Click Here to view Safety Data Sheet