The Portable Precision Fogger is a damp mist sprayer that uses compressed air and venturi action to draw pre-diluted chemical solution from a user-supplied pail on the stainless steel cart. The chemical solution flows through the twin-line hose and thumb-gun to the fogger body, which atomizes the chemical and projects it up to 15 feet. The adjustable output can wet surfaces at close range or spray mist (fog) into the air to cover exposed surfaces and penetrate hard-to-reach areas. This unit features an on-board 120V air compressor and requires only an electrical connection. Used for disinfection, sanitizing, insecticide application, odor control, humidification and many other applications.
- Self-contained, portable system
- Atomizes and sprays chemical using compressed air
- Very quiet, 120V air compressor
- Venturi action draws pre-diluted chemicals
- Projects up to 15'
- Damp fog (mist) fills the air and covers exposed surfaces with chemical, including hard-to-reach areas
- Metering tips can reduce chemical usage and output wetness
- Stainless steel construction ensures durability and years of outstanding performance
- Stainless steel, 4-wheel cart assembly with hose rack
- Non-marking tires with stainless steel swivel casters
- 120V air compressor
- 25' twin-line air/chemical hose with activation ball valves
- Machined stainless steel Precision Fogger body
- Stainless steel metering tip holder
- 10 color-coded metering tips
|Ready-to-Use Chemical Solution|
|Solution Temperature||120°F MAX|
|Electric||120V - Min.15 AMP Circuit|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.