- A metering tip is used to control the amount of chemical being drawn into the water stream in a Venturi body
- The metering tip is installed in the chemical suction tube
- Each color-coded tip allows chemical to flow through the tip at a specific rate (measured in oz. per minute)
- The final dilution ratio produced by each tip varies based on the water volume (GPM) and pressure (PSI) flowing through the Venturi body of the specific unit being installed
- Refer to the Metering Tip Selection Chart in the Installation & Operation Instructions to choose the appropriate tip
- Precision molded polypropylene construction
- This is the standard set of tips for most Lafferty units
- Includes metering tip driver
5 bag minimum purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.