The 633 Compact Fogger is a chemical atomizer that uses compressed air (3.7 CFM @ 80 PSI) and venturi action to draw pre-diluted chemical solution from the attached bottle, atomize the chemical, and project it as small to medium size "damp" particles at distances up to 15 feet.
- Portable hose-end fogger makes it easy to fog hard-to-reach areas or where fixed location foggers are impractical
- Easy to use! Just fill the bottle, connect compressed air, and press the thumb gun activator
- Atomizes chemical solutions using compressed air (3.7 CFM @ 80 PSI)
- Venturi action draws pre-diluted chemicals
- Projects small to medium size "damp" particles up to 15'
- Fog (mist) fills the air and saturates exposed surfaces, including hard-to-reach areas
- Precision metering tips can refine the particle size (wetness) by reducing chemical usage
- Lightweight 32 oz bottle reduces wrist and arm fatigue as well as the risk of repetitive strain injuries
- Chemical resistant components ensure durability and years of outstanding performance
- Lid color options help identify equipment to enhance safety (blue standard - red, yellow, or green optional)
- Thumb gun
- Machined polypropylene fogger body
- Metering tip holder
- 10 color-coded precision metering tips
- 32 oz wide-mouth, polyethylene bottle
|Ready-to-Use Chemical Solution|
|Compressed Air||up to 3.7 CFM @ 80 PSI|
|Minimum Air Supply Line||3/8"|
- Animal Health
- Food & Beverage
- And Many Other Applications!
Expected Shipping: 2-5 days