The High Volume Mixing Station is a 9.9 GPM @ 40 PSI chemical proportioner for accurately diluting a chemical concentrate and quickly filling large containers with ready-to-use chemical solution. This venturi injection system uses standard city water pressure (35 - 125 PSI) to draw and blend chemical concentrate into the water stream. Ball valve activation allows for hands-free dispensing.
- Eliminates manual mixing and optimizes chemical utilization, employee safety and labor efficiency
- Ball valve activation allows for hands-free dispensing
- Quickly fills floor scrubbers, tank foamers/sprayers or any large container at 9.9 GPM @ 40 PSI to minimize downtime - fills a 20 gallon tank in 2 minutes!
- Chemical resistant wetted components ensure years of outstanding performance with minimal maintenance
- Dilution ratio controlled with precision metering tips
- Draws chemical concentrate from any sized container
- Available with a discharge trigger gun or ball valve & wand
- Available with a 2nd chemical pickup tube for stronger dilution ratios or more viscous chemicals
- Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Stainless steel activation ball valve
- Polypropylene injector body
- 20 color-coded precision metering tips to set dilution ratios
- 10' open flow discharge hose
|Temperature||up to 160°F|
|Pressure||35 to 125 PSI|
|Flow||9.9 GPM @ 40 PSI|
|Hose||3/4" ID x 10'|
|Dilution Ratio Range @ 40 PSI|
|Single Pick Up
||2,263:1 to 9.3:1|
Expected Shipping: 2-5 days
Click Here to view Product Sheet.